Today TuesdayPartly Cloudy17°Clear18°
Malta Top 10
- 2020 Malta Holidays from Thomson and First Choice
- Autumn Malta Holidays from Thomson and First Choice
- Why not try a Malta cruise?
- Grab a Late Summer 2018 Malta Holiday Now
- Last Minute Malta Package Holidays
- Malta Package Holidays from TUI and First Choice
- Summer 2019 Malta Holidays On Sale Now
- Thomson is changing to TUI
- Malta Holidays from Thomson and First Choice
- Beat the Big Rush! Summer 2017 Malta Holidays On Sale Now
- Book Now! Summer 2016 Malta Holidays
- Ten Top Booking Tips to find the Perfect Malta Holiday
- All-Inclusive to Malta with First Choice Holidays
- Long Haul or Malta for your next Holiday?
- Why not travel further than Malta for your next Holiday?
- Try the new Thomson App for your Malta Holiday!
- New Malta Family Life Holidays from Thomson
- Thomson Supports the Family Holidays Association
- Holidays Uncovered Website Closes : Malta Holiday Reviews
- Malta Thomson Couples Holidays
Monthly Archives: May 2014
Malta-Traveller have a new Jet2 Holidays Discount Code that gives an extra 25 Pounds Per Person off all Holiday Bookings. This includes Beach Holidays and City Breaks. That’s 100 Pounds off for a family of four! Just use the Jet2 … Continue readingShare
Here’s a new Thomson Holidays Discount Code from Malta-Traveller! Save an extra 50 Pounds on all Summer 2014 Holidays departing between June and 31st August 2014. Use the Thomson Holidays Discount Code “43632″ at the checkout to obtain your discount. … Continue readingShare
Here’s a new First Choice Holidays Discount Code from Malta-Traveller! Save an extra 50 Pounds on all Summer 2014 Holidays departing between June and 31st August 2014. Use the First Choice Holidays Discount Code “43635″ at the checkout to obtain … Continue readingShare
We have two new Jet2 Holidays Discount Codes from Malta-Traveller valid on online bookings made from Now until 6th May 2014. The first Jet2 code gives 50 Pounds Off per booking valid on all Jet2 Package Holidays to Majorca, Ibiza, … Continue readingShare